Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Bonus Seeds - Mixed Feeling.

Sowing Red Spinach, Black Beauty Brinjal, Okra, Radish and Methi .

Feeling hesitant and also excited , a mixed feeling while doing the Gardening today , but still something echoing at the back of my mind , do it confidently we shall survive.

Feeling hesitant because sowing so many seeds at the same time , will it all bounce back ? was the thout that i had , but at the same time excited , what if it bounced back ? and i had lots of greens around me , fresh veggies that i can pick , and i started dreaming with my eyes Wide open. All the effort at this time of the night , sure my plants will come into life and talk back . More pics to click more reasons to write and more peace of mind and that's how i ended up sowing today.


Above Pack if from the VFPCK
Seeds in Govt Given pack
Red spinach was an extra bonus , when i could save seeds , read my last post in case u wanna know how to , its very simple .
Plus i had some seeds from My FIL who got it via one of the urban farmers, his friend a retiree from the bank , who's got a lot of veggies growing on the terrace .





Nice to see that the Indian government has started initiatives for urban clusters(VFPCK) , not sure how it works ,  but Google said that they need to pay some subsidiary amount by filling some document and the govt helps by giving seeds and other Agri materials, Does Qatar have something like this in place ? if not it must , self sustainability and greens in the desert wow .

Black Beauty was in my sowing list since long , but since Tilak mama had given me a couple of the Brinjal Saplings , i postponed it . I had planted them in the ground , it taking its sweet time , The weather here might not help my seeds later in summer , hence sowed it .

Lastly the Methi is a must comment thinggi here , i must say its my 5th or 6th attempt , sowed it in the Igloo ice cream Box . I'm sure it will work out this time and i'm going to eat the Methi Paratha this time . Green LOL .

Catch ya later , that for now.









No comments:

Post a Comment