Thursday, January 16, 2014

Sharing is Caring !

Thinking how to get some good seeds from India , so i can see my beautiful Qatar being green - of course not the whole part - but they say drops of water make a ocean, LOL quotes right yah !So here i am thinking how to sustain and go green in Qatar by working in my little space at the backyard , thaaaada OTG and people !  put a quick post asking if someone could help .And there she goes Aparna george raising her helping hands ! 

Was happy to see the post , trust me i didn't expect someone sending seeds all the way from indian to qatar expecting nothing ! Dam do such people still exist ? I forgot about that post later ...managed to get some seeds and started growing the possible vegetables available in Qatar.

New year i get another message saying that she will send seeds and she got ma address , frankly speaking i was over excited , but calmed down ,thinking if it will reach here, because when my marriage invitation was sent by a courier by my parents to Dh , it took a whole two months and by then i was married and i was settled here , Dh teases me always .

Here you go , surprise - Dh calls and says there's a parcel ! and your seeds are here ! I didn't believe thought he was teasing me - asked him to send a pic .Wohooo right on time , its going to be weekend and guess what, ill be in a seed mode again ! 











No comments:

Post a Comment