Thursday, September 26, 2013

Droopy September will End

Did i say ,I transplanted some big plants from the pot to the ground to keep me going with the gardening. Here you go, Jasmine, Hibiscus, Thechhipoo, and another kind of jasmine, had survived a couple of months.

They say its planting season now in Qatar (September – April), looks like the opposite for me at least with these plants!

Looks like the poor little ones are droopy due to high dusty winds and might be due to other reasons .


Have tried Trimming the topper layer of the Hibiscus plants and the new leaves does appear, As much as I want to be positive with the planting on the ground, I’m still not sure what would be the results .I’m just going to get some healthy cutting out of these plants and   put it in the pots to see if it makes any difference.

With rest of the plants like the Carrot, Amaranths, Coriander, Methi hasn't worked out for me, all in pots with a mix of the potting soil and Sand except for the coriander I sowed it on the ground without much thinking.

Other plants like beans, corn, Banana, papaya and plants from the kitchen waste like some Variety of Gourds are growing up giving me some hope .O yeah and left out to mention some papaya saplings also from the kitchen waste seem to pop up.


I’m no going to stop exploring and lose hope ; I’m going to plant more.

- Update : Saturday went to Carrefour Purchased more seeds .



Update : march 10 2014:
Didn't i say it will end , yes .Most of my other plants looks better now . Hibiscus for the first time in so many days have many leaves and buds , waiting for it to bloom .Rest of the big plants didn't survive thou :( its fine , everything has a new beginning , learning to be positive


No comments:

Post a Comment