Sunday, September 1, 2013

Transplanting Papaya

A buzzing day with energy. Didn't have much of cooking today, chiya wouldn't come home for lunch and I decided ill eat out – just a bit of cooking for the rest of the family which my MIL promptly offered to do.

The minute I knew this, the next thing was, it’s planting time – more green in the desert. Hmm not fair calling Doha a desert thou, it turning green also – everywhere you turn they are taking a lot of effort planting trees or plants , a very good initiative .

I had visited the Floranza last Saturday to check if he had some interesting Indian plants, Couldn't get much but didn't want to come home without adopting a plant – why I say adopting is because ,when a plant is already grown and then you just transplant. It’s an easy way compared to the seeds.

Ok , so I purchased a papaya plant for 25Qr and another similar plant that looks like a jasmine for 60QR, which I planted today.


Papaya - Chiya Hates It ! 
Rest of the time spent by adding the organic fertilizer.

No comments:

Post a Comment