Thursday, August 15, 2013

Coriander Friday .

Fridays are days that I wake up late take my sweet time and enjoy the weekend, today couldn't sleep after 5 am ,  energy to plant some more. 

Since couldn't have patience to see my garden grow,told you before got a couple of them from the nursery to give me some motivation. One of it was the Thechi poo , planted it and couldn't stop.





Had a pack of the coriander that I purchased from the family food centre before , planting coriander for the first time , opened that pack...ha it's normal daniya seeds , why did I have to spend qr 450 ? Have a lot of it at home for cooking ...don't know if it's the same thou..guess need to germinate them , not sure. Ok so I plant these seeds ...

Now got to wait and see how these little ones will come up, jeez I want them grow tomorrow .


    Coriander Friday ....









Updating As of Nov 19 - The above didn't grow.

Im going to try the store bought coriander which is available locally in the Indian super market .ill be Splitting them before sowing, just rubbing them in between my palms and that should do I guess. Need to check my growing media as well. Ill keep you updated .

No comments:

Post a Comment