Thursday, August 22, 2013

Seede Backyard

What a Friday, this turns out to be .. Guess my backyard is the place where I could behold my emotions. After a period of togetherness with my co-sister , my pals going away back to her nest . Wishing her all the good .

Started planting the left over spinach stems, carrot seeds, sunflower, kanagambara ,tulsi .

Guess all plants will talk back for what reason I planted one day .

Updating plants as of Sep 02 (After 12 days of initial planting ) - in fact they are talking to me back , they look as fresh as my thouts .Have a look .

Sunflower

Some Carrot sprouting up ,
one of the larger pots have some plant coming up from compost 

Tulisi sprouted from the seeds mom kept for me ,
plus extra plant from compost.

kanagambara




No comments:

Post a Comment